We are looking for a Security Developer as part of a permanent position with our client.
Specifically, this role is linked to Senior manager, Software developer. The candidate is a Senior developer with a specialization in the security domain.
Review security vulnerability assessment reports and implement security patches;
- Integrate security controls (scan, detect, monitor) into CI/CD pipeline;
- Analyze automated security scans and define development security guidelines;
- Continuous improvement: working with software architect to address security issues;
- Developing the automation of security and compliance capabilities in support of DevOps processes;
- Stay up to date with security news, the latest vulnerabilities and best practices in the security domain.
Minimum of 4 to 5 years’ experience working in Security related areas in a developer role;
- Knowledge of SSO;
- Ability to automate processes using Python, Perl, Chef, Ruby, and Jenkins;
- Working experience with top vulnerability scanning tools;
- Interest in and knowledge of the security domain and related fields: privacy, business continuity management, crisis management, etc.;
- Security certification (CISSP, Security+, OSCP, IAPP, CISM, etc.) preferred;
- Strong result orientation and drive;
- Self-motivated and ability to influence others;
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent presentation skills and ability to convey key security concepts to a non-technical audience;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask;
· Bilingual (French and English) skills both written and spoken;
Send your resume at: email@example.com