We are looking for an Application Support in a permanent position with our client.
The Application Support Technician will be responsible for the proper operation and maintenance of the ERP system, existing systems (Legacy) as well as other tasks related to the proper operation and optimal management of the customer’s software package lifecycle.
Help improve the use of the software through your participation and your interventions, mainly by email and phone
- Provide support on daily incidents and requests and ensure they are addressed in order of priority and per the established Service Level Agreement (SLA);
Create, update and track support tickets with an incident management tool.
- Monitor critical and repetitive issues with major impact and ensure complete and definitive resolution of these issues
- Propose adapted solutions
- Bridging the different providers to support the ERP environment
- Creating and editing reports for other services
- Provide exemplary customer service to end-users.
Qualifications and Experience :
- Post-secondary diploma in an information technology discipline (DEC, AEC);
- Have a good technical knowledge of the Windows environment:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, as well as troubleshooting.
- Ability to work under pressure and be customer service oriented;
- Be able to do SQL queries;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Available for occasional travel in the province of Quebec.