Project Manager – Infrastructure
We are looking for a Project Manager part of a permanent position with our client.
Reporting to the IT Director, the IT Project manager will be responsible for the coordination and delivery of projects and initiatives related to IT systems. As IT Project manager, you will oversee all aspects of project deployment, including setting deadlines, assigning resources, and creating the necessary project artefacts. Working with a multi-disciplinary team, you will lead, monitor, and guide the progress of projects. You will build and maintain working relationships with team members, vendors, and business stakeholders. You will prepare and present status reports to upper management regarding the status of projects. The ideal candidate will display strong leadership and the ability simultaneously manage multiple mandates.
- Identify project milestones, critical success factors, risks and resource requirements
- Create the required project artefacts, such as roll-out/roll-back plans
- Lead project deployments to successful implementation
- Collaborate and communicate efficiently with partners, clients, and vendors to deliver projects according to plan
- Ensure project transparency with timely and clear progress updates to stakeholders
- Manage project adjustments and priority changes promptly and efficiently
- 5+ years of IT project management experience
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry an asset
- PMP Certification is an asset
- Strong written and oral communication skills
Are you interested in this challenge? Submit your application to email@example.com