We are looking for a Software Architect as part of a permanent position with our client.
Specifically, this role is under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Software Development, the Software Architect will lead development teams in building these applications in a fast-paced, high-tech environment. The successful candidate must have experience and knowledge of all stages of software development in an agile setting. He / she will play a central role to establish the software architecture blueprint and mentor software developers to delivery best-in-class applications.
- Interact with internal stakeholders and external development teams to layout the software architect foundation;
- Review, mentor and guide developers throughout the software development lifecycle;
- Document software architecture, guidelines, design choices and decisions;
- Understand best practices and latest technological trends and choose the technologies for implementation.
- The ideal candidate should be an experienced Software Architect with the following areas of expertise:
- 7+ years hands-on experience in Java, J2EE technologies including Servlets, JSP, JSF, Struts, EJB, Web Services and Java Script, JQuery, Oracle/SQL and System Design and Architecture;
- Expertise in Java8 J2EE, web services, JAX-WS, Spring, Spring Security;
- Experience in designing RESTful APIs;
- Very good knowledge of Application server: JBoss EAP 7;
- Very good knowledge of server-side web application development/frameworks (Angular JS, NodeJS, React/Redux);
- Good knowledge of security and privacy standards, and authentication protocols (e.g. OAuth2, OpenID Connect, SAML);
- Experience in designing a Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment using Jenkins, Maven, GIT/BitBucket, Nexus or similar;
- Experience in SOA and microservice design;
- Familiar with Kubernetes, Docker, Service Mesh;
- Experience with cloud deployment environments (e.g. AWS, Azure), ECS/Docker;
- Ability to document and maintain architectural artifacts such as design guidelines and software architecture description;
- Ability to establish vision for new innovative technology and provide guidance to steer teams in the desired direction to achieve business results;
- Ability to interact with Business Analysts, Product Owners and Developers to envision, model and provide initial architectural designs that development teams can build on;
- Ability to balance business needs, software constraints, team ability and velocity and the pressure to deliver on time with quality;
- Excellent knowledge of software design patterns and frameworks, stay up to date with technology evolution and share knowledge with the rest of the team;
- Good working knowledge of JIRA, Confluence;
- Knowledge of MS SQL Server and MySQL;
- Knowledge of IDE: Eclipse or Intellij;
- A positive, constructive agile approach with an emphasis on collaboration and flexibility;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written skills in one of English and French.
Send your resume at CV: firstname.lastname@example.org